Tuesday, February 26, 2013

March = Dine Around Seattle!

Every year there is a promotion that all foodies and philanthropists love: Dine Around Seattle! Dine Around Seattle is the area's premier dining promotion - giving diners a chance to try some of the areas best restaurants for a great deal - all while helping support these local businesses. 

The promotion is a 3 course prix-fixe menus including starter, entree and dessert. 3-course dinners are $30 and 3-course lunches are $15. I love Dine Around Seattle because I can try out restaurants that I ordinarily wouldn't go to because they are too pricey for me! The event takes place March 3-28, Sundays through Thursdays.

Now the good part....What restaurants do I want to try?! Here are the participating restaurants that I would go to:

*Volterra (Ballard)

*Barolo (Downtown)

*Steelhead Diner (Downtown)

*BluWater Bistro (Green Lake)

*Toulouse Petit (Queen Anne)

I'm going out to dinner with Milah next week and she said it's my choice...Which should I choose?!


No comments:

Post a Comment