Thursday, August 16, 2012

I love me a good concert!

Last night, I went to the Melissa Etheridge concert at Woodland Park Zoo. Melissa was an amazing performer, and it really got me thinking about all the great shows that I've been to over the years! Here's a list of all the people I've seen.

I'll start with my very first concert, but then the rest will be in no particular order.

Christina Aguilera












Trace Adkins












Keith Anderson












Jessica Andrews












Dierks Bentley












Big & Rich












Blaine Larsen












Brad Paisley












Brooks & Dunn












Kenny Chesney












Terri Clark












Craig Morgan












Darryl Worley












Faith Hill












Gloriana










Gretchen Wilson











Jo Dee Messina












Toby Keith












Kellie Pickler












Lady Antebellum












LeeAnn Womack












Little Big Town












Martina McBride












Reba McEntire









Tim McGraw












Phil Vassar












Rascal Flatts









Shania Twain












Sugarland









Taylor Swift













Joan Osborne












Lucinda Williams












Indigo Girls











Brandi Carlile












k.d. lang












The Go-Go's












Aimee Mann








The Weepies












Melissa Etheridge

No comments:

Post a Comment